Home > Products > PPE Supplies > Coverall
Type 4 Microporous Coverall with Taped seam
|Article Number ：||DCV80|
|Packing ：||1pc/bag, 50pcs/case|
|M.O.Q.：||20ft Container ( 15,000pcs )|
|Port：||Wuhan or Shanghai|
|Delivery Time：||30 Days|
|Payment Terms：||LC or T/T|
- Oil & Gas, petrochemical applications
- Utilities contractors
Suitable for most applications where there is the need for protection from chemical spray without compromising wearer protection in the event of a flash fire.
Material: SMMS/SMMMS, stitched with tape seam.
- Type 4 - barrier to saturation spray of liquids.
- Type 5 - barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust.
- Type 6 - barrier to limited splash and liquid spray.
- Waterproof and durable.
- Light-weight and inexpensive.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Chemical liquid (EN368) and blood (ASTM F1670) penetration resistance for premium protection.
- Approved in accordance with EN1149 antistatic standard.
- EN1073-2 for protection against radioactive contamination.
- EN14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents.(Types 4-B, 5-B, 6-B)
- Fully elastic hood, ankles and wrists, which maximize comfort and protection.
- EN14116 limit flame spread materials and assemblies--pass to index 1.